| Rank | Arashi Ranking Favorite (Top) to Least Favorite (Bottom) |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
![]() | ![]() |
Taken from: http://j-excite.com/arashi-ranker/
Since I haven't blogged for a while, just wanted to rant for a bit about Channel V's Battle of the Pop - Japan vs. Korea (http://www.channelv.com/rde/v/3564_3565.htm). Both Arashi and DBSK are in the semi finals (Arashi vs. Ayumi Hamasaki and TVXQ vs. Kat-Tun) and by the looks of it will be facing each other in the finals. Aaargh!! I so dunno what to do because both are my ichiban. TVXQ rocks but Arashi is just too irresistable. I think I'm gonna vote for both of them and just leave it up to fate to see who wins. I'll be a happy fangirl either way. Hee~ But too bad for the group that lost.. But, I still love both!! My head's still in a mess until all of this is settled, though... Time to go to listen to some good ol wholesome Arashi songs... And JaeChun's latest offerings: Color~Melody and Harmony~ Oh, by the way congratulations to them for their Oricon wins for both the single and DVD. You guys keep rocking! Also, not forgetting congratulations to Arashi for having their show on Golden Time. That's a HUUGE deal!! I really hope Arashinki will be in the Kouhaku this year. Wouldn't that be great?.... A fangirl's dream will never end.. Hahaha...










No comments:
Post a Comment