Our coach is pro Khamis and he has a very soft voice. Which was why we had to lean in everytime he teaches us about a new swing technique or club. The best is when he would demo for us and his ball would travel towards the end of the range among the 'oooohs' and 'aaaahs' of Kak Norlee and Sharon.
Classes usually starts off with warming up and Pro Khamis teaching or refreshing about the techniques. Then it's practice time and he would go to each of us for a more personal one-to-one. I especially enjoyed it when we were learning clipping, blasting and putting because it made me feel quite like in teh greens. The driving range felt kinda stuffy and can get boring after a while. I still haven't gotten used to using the driver yet.
Abah would tag along occasionally, and even hit a few. In fact, he was the one who suggested that Zaim and Zaid to join. He is the happiest seeing the four of us swinging, probably because no one's in the family is as interested in golf as he. Sharon would also sometime bring her son, Makoto and her parents. So it was like an open class. FUN!!
Nowadays I try to get as much practice as possible at the range. And I have yet to try entering the green. People say the feel will be different. I'm gonna take their word for it for the time being. My swing has been getting quite rusty. H.E.L.P.
No comments:
Post a Comment