I got a call from Amalina approximately 6 days before the actual event. We discussed mostly online and only got together with the typo gang for one practice session. Most of us were also part of flashmob that took place a few days after so on the day we met at MBf for practice. Then we went to have lunch at Signatures KLCC. I had Spaghetti Bolognaise.. Yummeh..
Then Zul and me Went to pick up Kevin in Setia City Mall. We bought some GongCha, some ChaTime and some Krispy Kreme.. Yummeh.. The others went to the awesome BodyJam 64 launch at Avenue K with Uchop and Zarina.. I am very jealous.. Then all of us met up at the Sg Besi toll and headed to the Equatorial Hotel in Bangi.
We were supposed to come earlier for a dry run through but because of the heavy rain we reached there at 6.15pm.. We had some practice while waiting for our room to get ready. Incidentally, that was the first time the whole crew got to hear the whole song.. Very the last in the minute one.. Haih.. After we got our room key, we went up to rest a bit and then came down to the Ballroom for dinner. I also wanted to check out the stage and crowd. The food was super nice. Alvin, Kevin and Caryn even got some good wine. Then we washed up and got ready by 10.

Our performance was at the very end of the night supposedly as a closing performance. And just our luck, the DJ played the wrong track, so it was not as practiced. We were joined by a few schoolgirls who performed earlier that night. The performance was a bit blegh because we were caught off guard with the song change but the gang sem to not mind and kept on dancing. (video)FOUR THUMBS UP to you guys..!!
In the end, all of us had fun. Even though I was a bit disappointed because the show could have been better I am very thankful to my friends for pulling through and showing their commitment to the show at such a short notice. Luv all of you guys. Mmuacks..!! All in all, another great night by the Typo Gang.
p/s-I was also disappointed that I didn't get to meet Hannan..!! Haha..
No comments:
Post a Comment