Thursday, November 20, 2008

SELCA!!

SelCa means Self Camera. It's a Korean phrase actually, meaning you take your pictures of yourself.. Over the past few years more people are becoming addicted to Selca. I'm not exactly addicted because I only do it when I'm extremely bored or stuck in a jam or when friends ask for my pictures. Husna, Huda and Zaid, however can be a bit obsessed with SelCa. If all of us go on trips, you can almost guarantee that the three will be in at least 80% of the pictures.Husna can sit for hours in front of a mirror and be happily snapping away.
At Qamah's house, waiting for her to get ready.

Somewhere in UIA waiting for my turn to meet a lecturer.
In my first office, waiting for the light to come back on. (There was a black out, which explains the lack of work done that day)
In my car, gathering up the courage for my interview in LGM.

It was batik day and someone MMS'ed me his picture so I replied with this.

I just love green and thought I should take a picture.

In my new office, feeling a bit sad.
As you can see, I'm not terribly good at it. Plus I usually use my phone to take the pictures which means the quality's a bit bleh. I don't usually take photographs, preferring to be in front of the lens than behind it. That's why you almost never see me with a camera in my hands. It does however, make me a bit dependent on any camera bearing person. It's a good thing that I'm surrounded by camera freaks. Hee..
To sign off, a SelCa of Yunho..

No comments: