~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After work, I headed straight to Ama's house. Had to wait a while for her to reach home. So after Maghrib and some freshening up, we headed to Cineleisure Damansara. Ama really, really, really wanted to watch Race to Witch Mountain. By hook or by crook, as the English saying goes. When we got there, the line was considerably long and it didn't help that there were a few couples who took their sweet time picking their seats. I mean, hello people!! It's not exactly quantum physics!! I joked that we might get the front seats just to mess with her and guess what, we got the third seat from the front.. (Sorry Ama!!). We didn't have dinner because we didn't really have the time so, we just bought popcorn and potato wedges to eat in the cinema. The movie was OK. The storyline was a bit predictable, but I think the ending was a bit meh.. It didn't really help that I was kinda sleepy towards the end. Howeve, all that matters is Ama got her wish.. (Sorry no pictures with the movie poster this time, too tired)
The next day, both of us were quite reluctant to wake up, which is why we only got out of the house at 9.00am although Zin already said that she was going to board at about 9.45am. We got to KLIA in 30 minutes (sayang punye pasal...) and managed to spend some time with her. She looks tired but calm. But when she was going down the escalator, the tears started coming. Me and Ama gave her a great big bear hug and asked her to take care of herself and to be strong for her family. Hmm, I wonder when the four of us will ever get together again... Anyway, bye Zin. I hope for the best for you and to always be healthy and safe and most importantly, happy. After she was out of sight, me and Ama grabbed a late breakfast at Delifrance and then proceeded to our next destination.
The last pictures before boarding..
We stopped at the Senawang toll house, changed and waited for the others so that we could go to Khalid's wedding together. It was good seeing old friends again. We had to wait quite a while to take pictures with the happy couple since all of his family members want a photo memento. Quite understandable, ne? Hmm, but I seriously loved the photo session. It was one of the most fun session I've had at any wedding.
After clearing some misunderstanding, me and Ama had some time on our hands. So as Ama would say, "To the beach!!". We made a quick stop at The Store in Port Dickson and each bought some stuff. And then... to the beach!!
I just love the white flowers against the graying sky...
As usual, pictures were taken and stuff were written in the sand. At first, it looked like it was going to rain. But the sky soon cleared up (Alhamdulillah). It only started drizzling after we got in the car.. Yatta!!
The first time I took a picture in panoramic mode...
My current and everlasting craze
We got to Damansara at about 7pm. After we said our goodbyes, I started my drive home. Although the day was quite eventful, I only got to bed at about 11.30pm.
The day of bittersweet goodbyes, happy celebrations and joyful reunions. Definitely a day to remember....
Just wanted to post this picture. My current wallpaper..
And my usual end to a post..

.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment