
I remember the last time we were together
You were laughing and somehow
Looked like you were poised for flight
Ready to take off at any time
But the next day you were gone
Without any goodbye
Sometimes I still feel as if you're still there
And after a while I realized it was all in my mind
My heart refused to believe that you just left
Without any goodbye
Almost everything in my life changed
It made me realize how essential you were to me
But you going made me stronger
In a way
The only thing that hurt me
Was not that you were gone
But that you went
Without any goodbye
So now I hope for you
A life that is full of happiness
A comfortable life
But sometimes do look back
And always remember
The ones you left
Without any goodbye
No comments:
Post a Comment