Sunday, May 3, 2009

GIRLS DAY (AND NIGHT) OUT

After a looot of planning and talking, Kak Maya managed to get here on the 2nd of May.

We met at the KL Central and it turned out Kak Hawe would also be joining us in the morning as she had other plans in the afternoon. But she will meet up with us again that night. This just goes to show how precious Kak Maya's time in KL is to us.

Anyway, Kak Hawe was running a bit late so both of us kinda did a complete tour of KL Central. She finally got there after an hour's wait. By that time, Kak Maya and me were feeling a bit hungry and thirsty, so we bought some snacks at Nelson's. The Milo costs RM5, but it was sooo weak. I think maybe it was 100X diluted.. Uwek!

We made our way straight to Low Yatt and guess who we met there? (drumroll...) Huda!! But she only came for a while and went straight home after getting her adapter. Originally I wanted to get another external drive (I already have THREE!!) but that was cancelled because I'll be getting a new one at work. Kak Maya had a few things she had to buy, mostly for her colleagues. After we finished shopping there, we continued the day's activities at Berjaya Times Square. As usual with any Kak Maya related activities, Johnys is a MUST!!

We dragged Kak Hawe to the ahjumma store where I got my SECRET CODE-TOHOSHINKI album. And then we proceeded to one of my favourite cloth shop where I bought THREE new outfits. Do you notice a trend where I'm the one who's buying and the rest is just tagging along? Hmmm...

We parted ways with Kak Hawe after that and me and Kak Maya headed to Jaya Jusco AU2. I promised to take her to Noodle Station. As usual, we had quite a rough time choosing what to eat. But I think the food that day is not as good as always.

The next destination: KLCC!! While waiting for Kak Hawe, we walked a bit around the KLCC Park and had a quick bite at Secret Recipe.

The second panoramic picture I took with my phone.

We wanted to watch Fast & Furious since it's the first international movie that included one of my all-time favourite song; RISING SUN (TVXQ).. Kak Hawe met up with us just before we got into the cinema place. Kak Maya and me were smiling silly when the song came up. But it was cut a bit short, though. Aaaand, just to prove how crazy fangirls we are, we waited for TVXQ's name to appear in the rolling credits, which came at the very last minute of the credits. The movie was OK since I didn't really feel the time ticking away. The ending left me a bit unsatisfied though.

Then, we decided to hang out for a while in KFC Wangsa Maju. Kak Hawe's someone special joined us there. Kak Maya and me didn't order anything and just spent the time watching videos of her students and lessons in sign language. It was hilarious. Kak Maya would seriously teach us something and we'd totally make it into something funny and inappropriate. BUT, I did learn how to spell AIMI and JUN... Hee.. After a looong day (and night) out, I finally sent both of them to Kak Hawe's place. Kak Maya had to go back home the next day so only God knows when next we'll meet again.

On a side note, I finished watching Bambi that morning. Yeay me!! I don't know if it's possible but Jun is soo hot and cool at the same time. But I think he has yet to top his DOMYOUJI in HanaDan, which I think is his best performace EVER!! But watching the drama definitely made me feel that I'll have a bright future in customer-related fields.. Like suddenly I want to go work at a restaurant type of feel.. By the way, doesn't Jun look hot in the second picture?
Aaah, I miss the boys. Stay healthy OK? Sorry I've been neglecting you guys lately. Busy being Jun's fangirl now.. Aaah, Jun (stares into space...).. But I still love you!!

No comments: