Sunday, April 26, 2009

PLANTING A TREE IN BUKIT KIARA


This is actually the second time my family has joined such a program, but I couldn't join the first one because I had another thing going on at the time. Zaid didn't come with us because he wanted to study. This time it was officiated by Y.A Bhg. Tun Jeanne Abdullah. She was accompanied by none other than Pak Lah. Going a bit off-track, they looked soo cute together, haha..

As soon as they arrived, they were brought to the VIP table and all of us had a bit of light refreshment before going to the planting site. We picked a spot somewhere near Pak Lah's car and even managed to take some shots with it.

Then, the real program starts. After Tun Jeanne and Pak Lah both planted their tree, it was our time. All of us had a tree each, but I forgot the name of my tree.. Huu~ It was fun though, because it kinda reminds me of the days I was taking a course where one of the activities include planting trees. That was not easy work.
After all the trees are planted, there was a bit of entertainment where all of us sang "Hijau".

The program ended after the media was done interviewing Tun Jeanne. She left with Pak Lah and the rest of the crew start packing up.
There was only one letdown for this program where there was a trio who totally ruined the mood for most of the particpants. I feel extremely disappointed and saddened by the fact that their goodwill and hardwork are looked down by these people.

Some Junsu to clear the mind...

No comments: