Sunday, July 26, 2009

JALAN , MAKAN , WAYANG

With who else, but Kak Maya and Kak Hawe...

I promised to meet Kak Maya at 11, but got a bit late because I was a bit pre-occupied in downloading. Hee, gomenne, nee-chan!! Also, there was a bit miscommunication in the meeting place since she's at KLCC's Concourse and I was searching around Avenue K's groundfloor. You know what I did when I saw her? I gave her a big hug!! Hahaha.. And no pinching of my cheeks this time... Yeay!!It's the first time that we're going out since Kak Hawe's (all in red, as always) engagement.

We headed to Sushi King since Kak Maya told me that Kak Hawe's hungry. I had my usual udon tempura. I was a bit tempted to have the soba (since it's Jun's favourite) but decided against it because I really wanted the udon!! Then we ordered Takoyaki (because Tohoshinki made them for last years A-Nation) and I had a Japanese fizzy drink. We also had some sushi and sweet potato ice cream whilst listening to the mix of Korean and Japanese songs in the shop. When we were about to finish, the Doraemon theme song was playing. Funny.. I was a bit disappointed that they didn't play Arashi songs. Would've liked to fangirl with Kak Maya. They played Love So Sweet last time and I practically hypervantilated.

Then, we walked around KLCC for a bit and then made our way to Pavillion. My second time there and Kak Maya's first. Not sure about Kak Hawe, though. As we walked and saw all the clothes and shoes, I just ran my hand through them so as not to be too tempted. I'm saving my cash for something else. Hee.. After all that walking, we practically digested everthing that we ate at KLCC and voila! OldTown White Coffee was beckoning us. Yum!! We had toasts and I had Ice Blended Mocha. We spent about an hour there just talking, taking pictures and watching people. Then we walked some more and went back to KLCC. We got a bit lost finding our way out but in the end, managed beautifully. \("o")/

Kak Hawe had to leave so we walked her to the station and then went to hang out at Kinokuniya. And guess what I found there? Arashi 10 years photobook!! Waa!! Naturally, I had to buy that. I was looking for Brisingr, the last book in the Eragon collection, but failed again for the umpteenth time. Disappointed. Then me and Kak Maya sat at the park and watched the fountain. Which made me think of Vegas. Which made me think of Jun. We also took some pictures there and talked about her life for a bit.

We prayed at the KL Convention Center surau and then shopped for a hairband and eye contact solutions before going to the TGV Cineplex. We're watching HARRY POTTER AND THE HALF-BLOOD PRINCE. Kak Maya's first and my second time. Hmm, I'm beginning to notice a pattern here... We got to sit at the very back which is great except for the fact that it was sooo cold! I was fidgeting after one hour and was literally unable to sit still. The movie was OK, lots of funny moments. The pace was a bit slow and as usual, there were parts of the book not pictured. I think the Harry-Ginny thing was a bit forced in the movie, though. And I can barely see Harry's scar except for the last 30 minutes of the movie. Still, can't wait for the next installment. Which reminds me, I heve yet to start reading Deathly Hallows. It's so hard to find the time, though. (T_T)

The movie finished at 11pm and we joined Kak Hawe and her fiancee at Sameera. Our usual late night hang out spot. I had roti canai whilst Kak Maya and Kak Hawe had Maggi goreng. We talked some more and finally called it a day at about 1.00am. We said our goodbyes and that was THE END...!

The boys after their Tokyo Dome concert. Tohoshinki Fighting!!

No comments: