Can you tell me how I'm supposed to feel when I'm reading about TVXQ's dispute with SM Entertainment when I realized that today is Arashi's 10th Anniversary? It's like two different ends of the spectrum.
On one hand, I'm feeling so depressed about JaeChunSu that even hearing TVXQ's songs make my heart ache. On the other, I feel soo happy for Arashi for their tenth year. But the thing is, since I can't listen to TVXQ's songs, I'm mostly listening to Arashi's and watching their videos. Inadvertently, this makes me fall more in love with their dorkiness, which in turn makes me feel soo guilty towards TVXQ. I'll also end up feeling sad because there is a possibility that TVXQ might not make it to their tenth year. I need help..
Bad news first.. Since yesterday, there have been a slew of statements released by both parties (JaeChunSu and SM) and even one alleged statement from HoMin and their fathers (which is STRANGE). The Court decided to side with the boys on the contract dispute but no word on the income allegations yet. What originally started as just a request for revision of contract is turning into a parting of ways between the three and SM. What's sadder is HoMin is stuck right in the middle. No words on what their action will be as yet. I might not be completely informed on this matter, but just the thought of the group disbanding makes me feel sad. They opened so much doors for me, made me enjoy life so much more. But if their journey was meant to end here, I think in time I will learn to accept that. I only wish for the best, not only for JaeChunSu but also for HoMin.. Cassiopeians, don't lose faith.. Believe in the boys and always pray for what's best for them. ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITH.
Moving on to much happier news. I know I've mentioned this several times already in this blog, but today marks Arashi's tenth year in the entertainment scene. They have been through so much. In the first few years of the group, three out of the five originally wanted out. Since they only met for work, they rarely talked about anything but. So, their relationship wasn't the best when they were starting out. But as the years gone by, especially after the first concert, the members start to feel that they might really belong to Arashi and started to really focus on the group. They had many discussions with each other to plan Arashi's (and their) future. Now, each of them has succeeded in their own right. All of them has played lead roles in dramas. (I still think that HanaDan played a major part in their rise to superstardom.. Hahaha.. Major Jun bias). Aiba is the Zoo guy. Jun and Nino are established (?) actors. Ohno has an exhibition for his art collection. And Sho is the newscaster guy. Currently they have three variety shows to their name (and several that has already ended). But they are still together, laughing, crying, taking care of each other. The concerts that they so carefully organized have only one thing in mind. To let everyone from the front all the way to the back enjoy every second of their performances. Seriously, their stages are pure joy to watch. They definitely give new definition to moving stages and flying over the audience. And through their various variety programs, fans get to know how genuine they are and just how clumsy and eternally dorky they are. They are real. What's not to love about that? Ten years is not a short span of time. And it is truly something worth celebrating. HAPPY TENTH YEAR ANNIVERSARY, GUYS. Arashians, celebrate the joy of knowing our boys will most probably last for another ten years...
Just an afterthought.. Arashi took ten years to be as successful as they are right now, but success just kinda happened overnight for TVXQ. And look where each of them is standing now.. With Arashi at the highest of high and TVXQ at the lowest of low.. Just saying.. But I love both of them.. Their music will always be a huge part of my life.. And for that I just want to say thanks and may God bless all 10 of them..
Hmm.. Still confused though...



No comments:
Post a Comment