So, today I'm wearing all pink.. Again.. For the second time this week.. Huhu.. Pink is such a good colour for a picker-upper.. I don't know exactly when my affinity with anything and everything pink started, but now I'm kinda surrounded with many shades of pink almost all the time. HoweverI am NOT obsessed with it and is currently very consciuosly trying not to be so attracted or influenced by it.
My outfit today.. I just finished talking to Yang which kinda explains the huge smile on my face.. Been so long since we've talked right? Miss you!! Oh, and the outfit is actually a present from Ama; it's my pengapit costume.. I love the cut and the colour.. Thanks Ama..
My netbook.. I was actually hoping for a red one, but since it was a gift you can't exactly be demanding.. (Dunno why the pic turned out like this.. Soorry..)
My tumblers.. One is for workout (amidst the pink bag and pink towelette) and the other for office (who're the cuties peeking out? Oh, it's TVXQ!!)..
My office.. Actually my walls are light magenta but people always thinks its pink.. The softboard IS covered with pink wallpaper..
My umbrellas.. I love the square LAMAN umbrella.. (Again sorry for the pic misorientation)..
My pillows.. Love the black and pink heart shaped Princess one..
And my newest pink addition.. Worked very hard to put it together because the darn screws were just too tough.. I even slept for a while to regain strength before finishing up.. LOL..
No comments:
Post a Comment