Tuesday, December 20, 2011

SECRET SANTA


After the semi-successful November babies birthday celebration in Times Square, (I say semi-successful because we were kinda complaining towards the end.. Heh..) Kevin was in full organizer mode. So he proposed another get-together for the gang... SECRET SANTA!!



After much planning and changing dates and venue, he finally decided presents were to be exchanged on the 20th December at the KFC near Menara MBf at 9.30pm. Names of Santees were drawn four days before and I have to thank Ecah for drawing out my Santee because I was out of town for the ceremony. I was however a little pressed for time and only barely managed to get the present(s).. Hee~ Just one hour of shopping yo.. So apologies to my Santee if my gift(s) were short of your expectations.





Kevin had a last minute shadow at Axis, so we started the party without him. We pooled all the presents on two tables and then ordered food. Most of us just finished Zumba with (none other than) Uchop and were absolutely ravenous. I only got a tiny cute little chicken wing, corn on the cob, Twister and Oreo Krusher.. Suddenly that sounded like a lot, LOL.. And Sherli even brought candies for everyone.. Nice~





After Kevin came, there was a bit of photo session going on and not long after gift exchanging time..!! One by one names were called and each time everyone wanted who their Santa was. And surprise surprise yours truly got TWO presents. Haha.. My friends joked that the other was from a Secret(?) Admirer. As it were I would once again like to thank whoever it was that gave me the gifts. They are lovely.




It was a bit late by then and we were tired out from the workout and the fun. I was among the last to leave as I had another business about an unexpected, awesome and most probably life changing trip. Stay tuned for more..

No comments: