Just got back from my fourth surprise birthday party this month. Haha. It just so happened that there were a lot November babies among us and we got addicted to throwing suprise birthday parties for some of them at the gym.
First up is dearest Ecah. Her birthday surprise clashed with a dinner I had at a nearby hotel, but I braved the drizzling rain and were there to sing "Happy Birthday" with the rest of the gang at Menara MBf. We smeared some cake on her and presented her with a birthday card. Then, they trooped into the studio for BodyJam and I took my leave for dinner. However, I did manage to catch the end of the celebration back at Avenue K, where the girls thoughtfully kept some cake for me. Thanks...
We had a surprise celebration for Uchop after his Drums Alive class in Mont Kiara. Tila and I rushed out as soon as the class finished and then we turned off the lights in the studio and came bearing cupcakes with candles lit. This was a smaller celebration and we brought the cupcakes out to the lounge for some munchies and keropok.
A few days after, Nik organized another celebration for Uchop in Avenue K. There were more people this time and we had a to-die-for cute cake and cupcakes made by our own Shireen. Nik brought out the cake after Uchop's cardio Dance class, which meant BodyJam that day started a bit late. And also that the cakes had to wait until class ends before being shared with everyone.
And then totally last minute, tonight we surprised Sherlin with a birthday cake after BodyJam at Mont Kiara. It was a belated celebration so we didn't manage to prepare a birthday card but I'm sure it's the thought that counts. We munched on the goodies and took pictures. All in all, fun night.
I enjoyed and had fun at each and every celebration. I especially LOVE their reaction when we present them with the cake; singing "Happy Birthday". Priceless I tell you. I certainly hope that made their birthday extra special. Hee~ OK, now gotta burn off all those cakes. Ciao~
No comments:
Post a Comment