MY FIRST BODYJAM LAUNCH..!!

BodyJam 63 will be remembered as many things for me (hopefully). And one of it is for my first ever official launch. Me and Berry was initially only supposed to shadow Kak Zaza and Yen Ling for the Avenue K launch. We had practice the night before at Menara Axis up until the club closed down, huhu. Anyway, Kak Zaza asked whether we would like to teach a track and of course we said YES..!! I was given the Dance Hall track, I don't mind.. Hehe. I seriously love this track though Ken said its a bit tiring. But still, MY FIRST TT LAUNCH..!! Ooo, yeah!!
On the day I made it just in time because I was so freaked out I practiced till the last minute at the BGA gym. Thank you kekanda for accompanying me.. ;) As usual, the studio was full. I hope everyone enjoyed the launch. I slipped a few times on stage because of the sweat stains on the floor. But I still had fun and enjoyed every minute of the class.
We gave away some free T-shirts after the class and also took a few more pictures. I was super tired so I rested a bit at the lounge before asking Kak Zaza for some feedback. I need to work on voice projection. *nods* Then with majorly aching joints, I freshened up and went back home for a well-deserved rest.
Finally, a shoutout to the jammers. All of you Kicked and Screamed the house down..!! Keep it up..!! And special thanks to Kak Zaza and my powderful sisters, Yen Ling and Berry (we're not virgins asnymore..kkk ><).
No comments:
Post a Comment