Just wanted to share some pictures of me in my early years.
17th August 1983. A day old Aimi Izyana.
Proud parents with their brand new baby..

According to Mama the pictures when I was in the green baju kurung was when I just 'got my legs'. Meaning, I just learned to walk. Haha. I was a year++. Late bloomer I am. Still am.
My first birthday!!!
When I was one, my father got a chance to further his studies in Sheffield. So my parents packed our bags and brought me and my brand new brother along. We didn't stay long there, just for about two years. That is why I only have vague memories of living abroad. And having short term memory loss doesn't help. I only remember being in my mother's room with Zaim eating something and another memory of being in the playschool. Such a shame because I would love to relive the moments when I first played in the snow. Since that's impossible I'll just satisfy myself by going through the pictures that Abah took. Maybe I can go for a round of hypnosis to jog my memory... Hmm.. Interesting... So here are some out of the hundreds of pictures while we were there.
Around our house in Sheffield..
Currently this is on my desktop. Taken at the Kew Garden.
Playing in the snow..
One of the perks of being the first born is you get a lot of pictures when you were young. So, Zaim and me have like two albums full of our baby pictures.. I like!!
DBSK says bye!!!





















No comments:
Post a Comment