Handsome isn't he?
My mother, Rozaimi Zainuddin
She was the uptown girl brought up by disciplinarian parents. Although she could have pursued her studies she sacrificed her dreams for the sake of her family. Thankfully, she managed to obtain her Masters in Planning Law so that makes me feel less guilty. People almost always remark on how I resemble her. Especially from distant relatives. Most of the time it's more of a comment on how I look like her when she was younger. Well, duh.. she is after all my mom..
Maybe this is whatI'll look like 25 years from now. Not bad...
Aimi Izyana
No need for a brief intro. Just that I'm the eldest of the five. I feel like from the five of us, I'm the least attractive looking, heh.. Sorry, a bit of humility coming through..
Born not even a year after me. The eldest son. We were quite close in our younger days. Now he runs in a different crowd.. But still, his company is one I'll always enjoy. He will always and forever be my Adik. He got through some rough patches a few years back. I hope he already learnt his lesson and continue to be the best that he can.
Adik! Aja! Aja! Fighting!
Aimi Huda
She's three years younger than me. The middle child of the family. Just finished her degree in Biohealth last month. Congratulations!! Began being close to her when Zaim moved to Kajang. What irks me the most about her is that she always takes my stuff without asking for permission. Grrr... Anyway, anytime spent with her is very memorable and fun. Her one goal in life is to become a doctor. Hope she will achieve that dream, Insya allah.
Da, don't take my stuff la...
Muhammad Zaid
The youngest son. He is about nine years younger than me. When he was a baby, he was sick a lot. After his operation he became the most adorable baby ever!! Nowadays he's just discovering life outside of home. Hanging out with friends a lot. He dances pretty good and have a liking to all types of music. The only things is his pursuit of entertainment is effecting his studies.
Yed, don't play too much and focus on your studies now, you hear?
Aimi HusnaAah, what can I say about our youngest.. We are eleven years apart but in some ways, our interests are the same. She herself admitted that she is the most annoying sister in the world. I think she's right!! She has questions for everything. I think she asks questions for the sake of asking it coz sometimes the answer is just too obvious. But she has a good heart, which is why she is sometimes bullied by her elder sisters and brothers (sorry!!)..
Na, no more questions, OK?
So this is my loving family, as Husna put it in her picture. Heheh.. I hope that we bring out the best in each other and become stronger come what may.. May Allah's blessings be with us. Ameen.
Last but not least, eye candy anyone?

No comments:
Post a Comment