Thursday, December 11, 2008

AIDILADHA 1429 H

Originally we planned to leave for Terengganu on the 4th. But because of the rain and possible flood, the plan was postponed. Since I already took my leave on the 5th I thought why not enjoy the day. So me and Husna headed to the newly opened AU2 Jaya Jusco. We took a quick look around and was infinitely pleased with the fact that there are some interseting and exciting places(namely eateries) there. There were Johnys, Oldtown, Kenny Rogers, Sushi King, Subway, Starbucks, Big Apple and the usual KFC and Pizza Hut. I called Kak Maya because two of our favourite haunts are there (Yeay us!!) and also to fill in some Dong Bang stuff. I must've looked a bit loopy when I was talking to her coz I was on the handsfree so it basically looke like I was talking and laughing to myself.

We made our way to Kuantan on the 6th and checked in Grand Intercontinental Hotel at about 9.45pm. After we unpacked for a bit we went out to Alif's for some dinner. We had quite a laugh with the Reserved sign.
The next day is Eid. It's our first time celebrating any Eid away from home or kampung. After the Eid prayers we had breakfast at a local Kopitiam and then went shopping at Berjaya Megamall. I didn't buy anything. Just a speaker for my office computer.

First we stopped by our cousin's place. Just to check up on what they have been doing.
Then we headed to Sungai Ular because a cousin of ours is having aqiqah for his new son. There Ina and Faiz instantly came running towards us as soon as they saw us. So we had a bit fun playing with them.
We had to head home when the sun was about to set. It was so hard seeing their sad faces. But there will always be next time OK sweeties? Seal the promise with 5 roses...

No comments: