Monday, December 22, 2008

GIRL'S NITE OUT

Kak Maya's BAAACK!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As promised she was in KL on the 20th December. I picked her and Kak Hawe at the Setiawangsa LRT and we headed straight to the new AU2 Jaya Jusco. Kak Hawe wasn't feeling so well, so we kind of took things slow. I promised her that we would drag her to the nearest clinic if she ever collapsed, and by dragging I mean literally dragging by the feet... Muahahaha... The first thing we did there was to have some snacks at Oldtown. Me and Kak Maya shared a Hor Fun and Kaya toast. Then I took both of them for a bit of tour around the complex and also did some shopping at Hinode and SenQ (They were selling some stuff for RM10!!).

Then we made a beeline for Johnys and had our second eating round. And let me tell you, it was soo filling that I had to do some things that I would never imagine I'd do in public. I'll keep that to myself and pray that Kak Maya and Kak Hawe also kept it to themselves. It's not very bad though, just a bit embarassing.

Left: Kak Maya with Kak Hawe
Right: The yummy wummy food we had at Johnys
On a side note, we saw Afdlin Shauki there and also Kak Hawe's sister, Kak Manje. I bought some Big Apple donuts and Starbuck's Toffee Nut Frappuchino to go. Just thinking about them makes me want to go buy them.. Torture it is.. It's a good thing I have loads of patience.. Hee..

At about 5.00 pm, we went to KLCC and bought tickets for Los dan Faun (coincidentally directed by Afdlin Shauki!!). That movie is hilarious but gag comedy can last for so long.. Sigh..

We finished the donuts and after the movie, we took some pictures with the KLCC Christmas tree.

Kak Hawe and Kak Maya had another friend they were going to hang out with after and invited me to come with so I said OK!! We had a late supper at Taman Melati and at about 11pm we said our goodbyes. God knows when our next session's going to be. But till then...

No comments: