Just felt like posting because so many things are happening today. Since it is semi-historic, I give you this post!! TADAA...
1. Last episode Kim Tak Gu
Today is the airing of Kim Tak Gu's last episode in Korea. I have decided to dedicate a post to the adorable young man, who grew up from such hardships yet able to move people's hearts with his sincerity so I won't be spazzing too much in this post. Just that how I wish the show ran for its slated 50 episodes instead of its 30 because IMO there's still so much to develop and I just can't get over how they'll manage to wrap everything up by the 30th episode. Still, this is the drama that introduced me to Yoon shi Yoon, so it has a special place in my heart. But still, I WANT MORE TAKGU!!
2. Last episode Cloud Staircase
The only reason I'm following this series is because of Shin Dong Wook. I mean, who wouldn't love the guy after Soulmate? He's just so freaking cute. And it also didn't hurt that Stephen kinda looked like him and since I can't join his classes this Ramadhan, I kinda miss my cute trainer. Both of them has smile that is uber adorable. The story was kinda slow and it took much of my patience to finish every episode, but the ending was super duper cute. Though, I kinda know what happened thanks to Youtube. Heh..
3. Arashi's 12th year
Today is the 1st day of Arashi's 12th year in the entertainment industry. I think I just recently mentioned how I'm getting out of touch with the rainbow colored guys so again, I won't be spazzing too much here. Just wanted to wish the loveliest group of dorks in the world all the luck and may they stay together and be filled with love for each other forever and ever.
4. Mama's first day pencen
I got a message from Mama read:Salam Aidilfitri. Sukacita saya ingin memaklumkan hari ini, 15hb Sept 2010 bersamaan 6 Syawal 1431 adalah hari terakhir saya berkhidmat sebagai penjawat awam. Diatas kesempatan ini, saya ingin meminta amoun dan maaf jika terdapat apa2 perbuatan atau perkataan saya yg telah menyinggung perasaan YBhg Dato/Datin/tuan2 dan puan2 semua. Diatas segala tunjuk ajar, nasihat, teguran dan sokongan bersama tali persahabatan yg telah dihulurkan, saya ucapkan jutaan terima kasih. Semuga ikatan silaturrahim yg telah dijalin akan berkekalan selamanya Amin. Wassalam. ikhlas dari To' Puan Rozaimi / Mimi bt. Zainuddin. JPBD.
Since then, she's been telling everyone that she's penshioning off (optionally of course). In fact, it has been a MUST subject whenever she meets anybody now. Huu...~
5. Malaysia Day
This year marked the first celebration and public holiday for Malaysia Day. Honestly, I don't really know what thecelebration is all about, aside from the fact that it's the day Malaysia was established, as opposed to the independence of Tanah Melayu on August the 31st 1957. But I welcome the holiday with arms open extra wide. Hehe..
Postnote: Kim TakGu's final episode brought in 50.8% ratings, which meant that more than half of Korea tuned in to see what happens to TakGu and whether Manager Han got what he deserved. I loved the bromance toward the end and wished there were more TakGu and MiSun scenes. Congratulations to the actors (especially my newest obsession, Yoon Shi Yoon) and the crew. You guys did a fantastice job.





No comments:
Post a Comment