Tuesday, August 16, 2011

WHAT I DID ON MY 28TH BIRTHDAY


I just realized that I didn't have this post last year.. Now I'm wondering what I did to celebrate.. Huu~ Gotta check the trusty ol' diary after this..

First of all, huge thanks, hugs and kisses to my family and friends for the birthday wishes.. Be it on facebook, SMS or even with just a simple call.. Those really made the day extra special and made me feel remembered and appreciated.. I heart all of you..

In terms of activities of the day, nothing really out of the ordinary. Went to work as usual, wore all-pink.. Totally unplanned BTW.. Since my inbox was overflowing with fb wellwishers, replying to them took some time.. Which meant I didn't really do much work that morning.. On a side note, the big bosses of my company signed the deal for the sale of our land on my birthday.. Not really sure whether that's an event to celebrate or not.. Heh.. But it literally means a whole lotta work for us in the future and... Possible relocation?? Gulp..

After work I went to the gym. We did a new song for Cardio Dance but Uchop taught us only for like 2.5 sets.. He still haven't finished choreographing.. Tsk tsk.. My gym buddies then asked me to join them for Bodyjam and I just couldn't refuse. It's been awhile since I jammed due to Ramadhan, so I was quite out of breath towards the end. And the fact that the studio was kinda hot didn't really help. 

Since we haven't had a decent meal for buka puasa, me and the gang headed to Subway where we got a bit carried away with giggling at every little thing. They were playing raya songs and we were choreographing each song.. LOL.. I tried the spicy Italian, it was nice but BMT is still my favourite.

I got home and washed up.. Wanted to watch "Princess Man" or "Best Love" but ended up sleeping in front of the TV..

No comments: