Sunday, September 11, 2011

FUTURE FUNK OF PARIS



I have mentioned it in a few posts before, but there was never an official post on my gymming activities. Since I had the awesomest nite I felt I just had to blog about it now. So, just for the record, I joined Fitness First on 19th February 2010. It was not so much to lose weight but the time felt right and Ama also joined just a week before I did.


Because I was a Platinum member, I have acess to all the FF clubs across Malaysia and also worldwide. Initially, me and Ama would frequent the club at Curve. We would do BodyJam (cardio workout by dancing) and EasyMove. Ama would also sometimes join EasyStep. There were also other group exercises like BodyAttack, BodyPump and BodyStep but those classes were not really to my liking. We would also go to the club at Menara Maxis (later relocated to Avenue K) where we discovered Line Dance Funk, which is only the awesomest class ever..!! Hee.. Now I mostly join BodyJam, LDF and also Cardio Dance. Only dance-based classes for me..!!


So, every three months there is a new release for the group exercises by LesMills and the launches are usually grand events. For the recent launch of BodyJam 58 Future Funk of Paris, instructors Uchop and Jason joined forces at the Menara MBf club and totally rocked the workout.


The theme for the class was red and blue, the official colour for Paris. It so happened me and my friends were together the day before and so we bought the same shirt to wear to the launch. That caused many eyes on us and also photo ops. We took pictures before jamming and lots more after. The release itself was awesome. The "Party Rock Anthem" was in the playlist, so all of us shuffled. As with all releases I love the recovery section. We were almost to the front of the studio, in front of the mirror which made it easier to check all the four of us out. Haha.. Then Britney took center stage with "Till The World Ends" and all of us took off to Paris.




After the jam, there was a brief QnA and prize throwing session. Then we took A LOT of pictures even though most of us were drenched, got hydrated, washed up (most of us) and went home.



No comments: