Saturday, September 20, 2008

PERFUMES!!

Mama and Abah just got back from New Zealand last night and they bought each of us a perfume. I think thay just didn't know what to get us. Plus they wanted us to smell nice for Aidilfitri. Haha.. But the thing is I just bought myself ZEN from Shiseido, but I don't mind. The more the merrier, right? It's a good thing that D&G's Light Blue is one of my favourite scents..

Aimi-Light Blue (Dolce & Gabbana)
Zaim-Eternity for Men (Calvin Klein)
Huda-Be Delicious Chamingly Special Edition (DKNY)

Zaid-Cool Water For Woman (Davidoff)

Husna-Believe (Britney Spears)

I did not mistype Zaid's perfume. It really is "For Woman".. Weird but to each his own.. Husna is not loving the Britney Spears perfume so she might be buying another more to her liking. Word is she's getting Paris Hilton's. What's up with this girl and these blondies? Beats me...

Anyway, like I mentioned before I just bought Zen from Shiseido (for RM356.00, wooot!!).. Somehow just got addicted to the smell.. I like refreshing and not the typical fruity sweet scents..

ZEN (Shiseido)

But later this year I might get myself Hypnose from Lancome. I wore it when I was in India and it just takes me back there everytime I take a whiff of that perfume..Well, here's hoping...
Hypnose (Lancome)

DBSK is releasing their fourth album next week!! (screams for a bit)... Two of the tracks has been (intentionally?) leaked: Maze (MIROTIC) which is their title track and HEY! (Don't Bring Me Down) presumably the SMP song of the album. I've been listening to the songs the whole day and all I can say is the wait is pure torture.. I almost drooled when I saw the teaser.. It seriously is torture...


No comments: