Well, the main thing I did was... SLEEPING!! Haha, yes that's true. I slept on my birthday. Plus, I didn't even go out of the house. The furthest I got was just outside the gate because I had to move my car.
I guess I was just a bit sleep-deprived and sort of energy-depleted due to the two previous days of hard work. In the two days, I got a total of about 10 hours of sleep in total. Plus I was moving and walking around a lot, which explains the drainage of energy. Originally, I planned to go out with Qamah and/or Ama that day. But that got cancelled, which sort of explained the absence of pre-planned activity.
Nenek also wanted to have a tahlil the previous night. We had a brief candle-blowing just before we went back home. And I got RM40 as a birthday gift from nenek. Arigatou gozaimasu Oba-chan.. So, in the end I only managed to get some shut eye at about 12.15am. Luckily, this meant that I was still awake at 12 which gave Mama the perfect time to wish me for my birthday.
Anyway, back to the birthday... I woke at 6.30am and dragged my feet to my laptop. As I was playing around, looking for Arashi updates I remembered that I have yet to create a Facebbok account. So, I registered and just looked around the site for a bit. I uploaded some photos but decided against tagging them as that would take the whole day. So, in a way the account is like my birthday present for me!! Just like this blog was created on my 25th birthday. Wow, this blog is a year old.. Sangil Chuka Hamnida Blog-Sshi..
Meanwhile, everybody else have woken up and was sprawled in front of the television watching the last few episodes of F.R.I.E.N.D.S.. Nobody ever gets tired of that show. I love Phoebe's cookiness and Joey's ignorance. Monica and Chandler are cho chweeet and Rachel with Ross are LOVE. It just never gets old. Even Zaim and Mama were very reluctant to leave their seats because they wanted to see the ending. I slept for a bit and was only woken up when everyone was looking for Zaim's missing RM100. It turned out to be in his pants... Yikes!
Zaid has gone out and bought breakfast for everyone but since the Birthday Girl don't do nasi lemak so much, I got nasi kerabu!! (Yeay!!) But I only got around to eating it at 12.30pm.. Tsk2.. bad eating habit... (Shakes head while looking sadly to the ground)... Then, I watched some CSI. Feeling somewhat restless, I had a little chum session after which I started the day's worth of Arashi downloads. Hee..
I managed to catch the ending of the final episode of Zettai Kareshi and enjoyed some JKPop on Channel V and MTV whilst solving the Sudoke puzzle in the Sunday STAR. No Arashi and Tohoshinki today, though.. As usual, I can never do the Diabolical one.. I only managed to complete one diabolical puzzle.. *disappointed but vows to compete another one* Then, I replied to the birthday wishes that I got during the course of the day. Just wanted to apologize for my late reply and also a hugely big thank you to those that texted me.. Firdaus, Aishah, Kak Maya, Illi, Iffah, Qamah, Eela, Kak Iza, Ama, Nazri, Safura, Farha.. Also thanks to my family for the yummy birthday cake.. And to Bye for the Secret Recipe.. I have to thank Kak Maya again for her impressive birthday present.. This is beginning to sound like an award acceptance speech, so moving on...
I had another nap and only woke up to watch my weekend kdrama (My Too Perfect Sons). Then, I had the YongTauFoo Mama made for me. Cho Umei!! I made my way to my room and enjoyed a couple episodes of Arashi no Shukudai-kun. Both had Jun as the food commentator so, I was quite happy. Aiba and Sho is just too funny.. AibaJun was in zero gravity, Mirrorman was completely idiotic and Sho fails at cooking.. What a perfect way to end the day..
Because I had two nap sessions, my brain was still buzzing when I climbed on my bed.. but with the lights off and the fan whirring, who could keep awake? In the end, it's off too Zzzzz land.. Oyasumi nasai!
No comments:
Post a Comment