Sunday, August 22, 2010

3 vs 2

I read an article recently citing the two separate functions attended by the now separated TVXQ. The article was from allkpop and is as below:

JaeChunSu in attendance at a-nation, Yunho & Changmin at SM Town
While Yunho and Changmin were in attendance for SM Town Live 10, three people were notably absent. Those three people are the other part of TVXQ – Jaejoong, Micky Yoochun and Xiah Junsu.

As this SM Entertainment event was going on, these three also known as JaeChunSu or JYJ were actually in Japan performing at a-nation, which was held at Nagai Rikujou Kyougijyou Nagai Stadium in Osaka.

a-nation is a yearly concert series which showcases Avex group’s top artists. SM Town is a similar concept in that it’s also a concert series. However, this year won’t be just in Korea. This year will be a World Tour and there will be concerts in Japan (Tokyo), China (Shanghai) and America (Los Angeles).

I would've loved seeing the other three at the SMTown because they seem like they're having so much fun. The Jaejoong-Yunho pairing also Eunhyuk-Junsu interactions are sorely missed. I saw the clips of HoMin performing and they rocked it. I think it's because they missed the stage soo much that they gave it everything at the concert. Across the ocean, the three also seem to be having fun. Their Japanese fanbase is growing and their Japanese releases are absolutely worth the wait.

On one hand, I'm glad that they still have their own respective activities. On the other, it's not the FIVE of them TOGETHER. At this point, it's just a feeling of acceptance that all the boys won't be on the same stage. It's just a matter of until when because there is still that dim ray of hope that they will somehow find a way to resolve this and be together again. Seeing that it has been more than a year since JaeChunSu filed the lawsuit, the chance of them re-grouping is very slim. It also didn't help that JYJ went and got themselves agents. SOmetimes I really want to know what they are thinking to take such a drastic step, seeing all that they've lost and the challenges that they now face. But I also know that Cassiopeia will always be with them every step of the way, cheering them on, no matter what they do, be it singing or acting.

Seeing the boom of boy bands last year I also can't help but wonder what TVXQ could've achieved if there were no lawsuit. I bet they would've kicked all the boys' butt seeing how AWESOME they are. Hahaha.. Anyway, here's hoping and even if it's solo activities, I will continue to support them. I love you, TVXQ! U-know Yunho FIGHTING..! Youngwoong Jaejoong FIGHTING..! Micky Yoochun FIGHTING..! Choikang Changmin FIGHTING..! DongBangShinKi FIGHTING..! :P (snickers, smiles and then in a high-pitched voice) Xiah JUnsu FIGHTING..!

No comments: