Monday, August 16, 2010

THANKFUL...

I am officially 27 today.. And I won't be who I am, where I am today without my LOVED ones.. So, I'm writing this as a thank you to them.. May our relationship stay strong and beautiful with Allah's blessings..

First of all to MY FAMILY.. Truthfully, I'm always amazed and thankful for our family.. Although we may not be the RICHEST but I think we most definitely are one of the HAPPIEST family. And also the most LOVING. The thought of losing even one of you brings an unimaginable ache to my heart. The times we spent just lazing around, I really cherish that. I'll find myself looking around wondering where we'll be in the next 5 years. Although we may not be together in the same place, all of you will always be with me in spirit. Each of you are an amazing source of strength and courage for me. We went through a lot, and I bet we'll face more obstacles in the years ahead. But I know we will pull together. And come out laughing in the end. That's the beauty of our family. That we are able to accept each as they are. And just enjoy each other's company anytime and anywhere. I might not be the best sister or daughter, for that I apologize. Just know that even if I don't show it, I love you, always and forever.

Next are my DEAR FRIENDS. Truthfully, you have taught me soo much about life. I have the good luck of being surrounded by an amazingly gorgeous group of people. Humble, kind, and wise. And most importantly, one who appreciates a good laugh and have a healthy sense of humor. For old friends, even if we haven't seen each other in years, know that you have made an impact in my life. From you, I learnt the meaning of loyalty and what it takes to really stand up for your friends. I learnt how to be more caring and show concern towards others. Friends, you come in many shapes and sizes, each with your own story to tell. Thank you for sharing those stories with me. I'll try harder to keep in touch and please know that our friendship means the world to me.

Not forgetting MY TEACHERS. I have been blessed with good teachers. And when I say teachers not only the ones at school and university but EVERYBODY in my life. All of you are my teachers. Guiding me through life with your lessons. I am deeply grateful for your words and am looking forward for more in the future.

Last but not least, I want to thank ALLAH. Though this might seem kinda insignificant but I still want to thank HIM beacuse without His blessings, I never would've had the privilege of being around such beautiful persons. He gave me the gift of life and not only that, filled it with wonderful people to color my life. Truly, I sometimes feel somewhat guilty of asking for more in life when He had given me soo much and I had so little to give Him. It just felt like greed.

I think I've said what I wanted to say. I'm happy where I am now and hope to be so if not more for the coming years. Amiin~
ps: Happy 2nd birthday for my blog.. Saengil chuka hae blog sshi..!

No comments: