It's 3.34 am and I'm still awake.. I've just finished downloading the 20th episode of Kim Tak Gu and the suspense is driving me crazy. So, I decided to semi-recount the Kdramas that I'm currently watching, plan to watch, will watch and also some that I've finished downloading but have yet to watch. In no way is this post a recap of the dramas, merely a recount.
I'm seriously addicted to this drama. It started simply enough. I was just curious because of Yoon Shi Yoon and only wanted to see him act in dramas because he was soo damn freaking cute in the Bubi Bubi CF. And whaddya know, he only appears after episode 7. But props to the child actors and also the senior ones for laying the foundation for my cutie. Hee~ Anyway, the original plan was just to enjoy the drama on a weekly basis, meaning just on KBSWorld. Plus, I was looking at some sites and only found the tp version of each episode (1.5gb each epi.. like ..WHOAA..). Then, just last week KPopElla so kindly uploaded the first 18 episodes on MU.. I'm like KYAA!!! So, I started downloading some. And lo and behold, MU acted up.. Grrr.. Just trying my luck, I found the torrent for the drama (WOOHOO..!!) and now here I am, up to the 20th episode, forced to wait until next Wednesday to see what happen to my adorable Tak Gu.. Be patient, o throbbing heart!
This is the next drama on my list. Just wrapped up end of July, I was patiently waiting for Harusubs to finish subbing. What's so special about this drama? Heck, Kang Ji Hwan oppa of course..!! I've only seen bits and pieces of the episodes but he looks freaking awesome. I was suupposed to start watching this week, but things just kept getting in the way and I prefer no interruptions when I'm with oppa.. I'm promising myself I'll start watching next week..
My most awaited drama this year.. I think Cassies need no introductions to this drama as its main lead is MICKY!!!!! In a setup quite like A.N.Jell, with the other two pretty boy being.... wait for it... Yoo Ah In (squeee...!!) and... (drumrolls..).. Song Joong Ki (que fireworks...).. Aaah.. Total eye candy this drama is I tell you... I can't even begin to tell you how jealous I am of the female lead whose name will not be mentioned in this post lest I start to foam at the mouth and pass out.. And the best part is, it's airing on the 30th August..!! Which is like 2 weeks from now.. Which coincidentally is also my Jun's 27th.. Can't wait to see Yoochun do his thing and because it's a period piece, I'm also looking forward to the costumes. Come faster 30th..
This drama just started airing this week, going up against Tak Gu's slot. Seung Gi vs. Shi Yoon.. Oh, the painful choices fan girls have to make.. SInce my storage space is suffering, I'm kinda putting this drama in the backburner until I'm finished with Tak Gu. It's not that I don't love Seung Gi, I freaking ADORE the guy, ok? It's just that with soo many dramas on my plate I won't be able to enjoy and give the drama it's proper focus. Plus, the drama is written by the Hong sisters of the Chun Hyang, My Girl, You're Beautiful and Gil Dong fame. How long can I possibly resist?
This Lee Min Ho drama post BOF was wrapped up ages ago. I've been getting mixed reviews on it and will watch it if time permits. However, I've seen some bits of the episodes and I also have mixed feelings on what I saw. Like I didn't really feel like I HAVE HAVE HAVE to watch it.. U know..? But, this was Kim Ji Suk's last drama before he entered the army, so I'll probably end up watching it when I can't stand mising him..
This drama might be a little while to start. It actually wrapped up earlier than Personal Taste but I haven't came around to it yet. I'm kinda intrigued by Choi Shi Won (of SuJu) and Chae Rim's chemistry and from the stills, the little girl is freaking adorable..
So, that's it.. My kdrama queue.. A lot huh.. And it's not taking into account Jun's new drama (NatsuNiji) which I so desperately want to watch but have yet to get a hold of a subbed version and (Cassies are soo gonna kill me) I have yet to watch Sunao Ni, which is Ja'e debut jdrama.. Although I've finished downloading it, I somehow always manage to forget watching the drama.. Sorry..
Click the drama for info on Drama Wiki. Pictures are also taken from there.






No comments:
Post a Comment