Monday, August 30, 2010

TODAY IS 30TH AUGUST 2010

It's been ages since I last wrote on Arashi and since today is my JUN's birthday, I thought "Why not..?" I've also kinda been neglecting the Dorky Rainbow Stormy Boys because it's been just a whirl of Kdramas lately. Imagine, I'm watching Baker's King Kim Tak Gu (Yoon Si Yoon!!!), Cloud Staircase (Shin Dong Wook!!!), My Girlfriend is a Gumiho (Lee Seung Gi!!!) and lastly, from today onwards, Sungkyungkwan Scandal (Yoochun!!!).. That takes up a lot of a girls' time.. And it does help that there is not really many activities on the TVXQ front.. Not that I'm overly happy about that.. I'll be even happier if the boys DID have some activity.. I might just a little bit pressed for time and maybe my sleep time will be severely jeapordised.. Oh, and I also have an exam next month, and have yet to study for it. So I'm starting to freak out and may focus on that for the next weeks.

Anyway, back to the original post, which is to celebrate the day that is 30th of August 2010. Why is today so special you ask?

1. Refer to the first line.. It's JUN'S BIRTHDAY!!!! My Jun! Last night Husna and I went and got ourselves Secret Recipe cakes. So , I celebrated the Jun's 27th year with a cheezy choc cake and caramel machiatto. Can I just say that the cheezy choc was just pure YUM, just writing about it makes me wanna go get another one now! So, dear Matsumoto Jun. You with the strong facial features and mood swings that put all your members on their toes. You who thought of the moving stage for your concerts and the nasally voice. But I still love you and your perfectionism even if you do fail magnanimously some of the time. I wish you'll be better in VS Arashi and not be the MDA anymore. I'm looking forward for NatsuNiji and can't wait to see you play a Domyouji-esque role again after a while. May Arashi continue to rise and wishing you all the happiness in life. Thank you for being the rock that keeps Aiba and Sho in line. Keep loving Ohno and making mischief with Nino. All the best to all of you. Thank you for brightening up my days during my dark TVXQ-less period.. You guys are superb! Muah!! Hmm, I think I've said all I wanted to say, so on to the second point...


2. Today marks exactly one year that I've landed in Korea. It's kinda surreal to think that since then, I've been there one more time and will be going again in November.. Crazy.. I think I've one more trip for next year (yes, with you, Illi..) Also, I'm also hoping that I can get to go to Jeju Island.For the time being, I'm perfectly contented just wandering about Seoul. It definitely is one of my favourite cities now. A shout out for my SEOUL Sisters, can't wait for November for us to retrace our steps and create new memories (borrowing Ayang's words...)


3. And as mentioned before, Yoochun's new drama will start airing on KBS today. I've mentioned this in my previous post, but it co-stars the cutey pie Yoo Ah In and the ever adorable Song Joong Ki.. I think all teenage kdrama fans will be stuck to the TV the entire hour. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the ala A.N.Jell and semi F4 setup. The storyline has been done a gazillion times, a girl disguising as a boy and took her brother's place and then enter the three cool guys that rule the school. But I don't really mind. You know why? Because I'm not watching it for the story..! Ahaha..! I'm looking forward for Yoochun's performance and since he was the most promising actor from the five boys, I think he'll carry it off really well.

4. This might seem like a bit funny but the fourth reason is because tomorrow is Malaysia's 53rd Independence anniversary. Which means that tomorrow is a holiday! Yeay! More time for me to catch up.. No need to wake up early in the morning and drive half an hour, bleary eyed to office.. Hee hee.. HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY MALAYSIA!! Please continue to prosper and no more increase in oil prices again OK? Thanks for the bonus BTW. I really needed that.. Don't really have much more to say on this because I've already said my piece last year.. Hee~

OK! I've finished ranting! I mostly just rambled in this post.. But.. That's the way I like it.. Aha aha..
Peace out till the next post..

No comments: